The formula used in Scalar Pain Relief Cream was independently tested at a Regional Research Center. A test group of chronic pain sufferers both male and female, all at least 18 years of age was given the cream with clear application instructions. The test was a 10 day treatment study designed to investigate the effectiveness of the cream in the treatment of chronic muscle and/or joint pain and other symptoms of arthritis.
By the end of the study:
- 100% of study subjects got significant relief from each of muscle pain and joint stiffness
- 94.1% of study subjects got significant relief from each of arthritis and inflammation
- 63% of study subjects got significant relief from swelling
- 93.8% of study subjects got significant increase in range of motion in affected joints
- 60-90+% of subject’s pain was relieved in 82.6% of the study population in the first 5 min after application
- 67.5% of study subjects also experienced ongoing chronic pain reductions of 40-69%.